how to adjust BlackBerry Curve 8520 camera settings. you can adjust BlackBerry Curve 8520 camera settings to take better pictures. from the BlackBerry Curve 8520 Home screen, press the Camera key on the side of the phone > Press the Menu key > Scroll to and select Options > Scroll to and select the desired setting:
* White Balance : This setting changes the contrast of the pictures taken to optimal for the listed conditions:
o Automatic: The device automatically adjusts the contrast for each picture.
o Sunny: Ideal for outdoor pictures on a sunny day.
o Cloudy: Ideal for outdoor pictures on a cloudy day.
o Night: Ideal for pictures in low-light conditions.
o Incandescent: Ideal for indoor pictures with incandescent lighting.
o Fluorescent: Ideal for indoor pictures with fluorescent lighting.
* Picture Size: To change the size of pictures taken. Larger pictures require more storage space.
o Large (1600 x 1200)
o Medium (1024 x 768)
o Small (640 x 480)
* Picture Quality: To change the quality of pictures taken. Finer quality pictures require more storage space.
o Superfine: Best quality
o Fine: Medium quality
o Normal: Lowest quality
* Color Effect
o Normal: To take color pictures.
o Black & White: To take black and white pictures.
o Sepia: To take pictures with a sepia tint for an old-fashioned look.
* Store Pictures: This gives you the option to store pictures you take to either the device memory or the media card, if available.
* Folder: To change the default storage location for pictures taken with the camera.
After you adjust your BlackBerry Curve camera settings, pess the Menu key and select save.