How to extend BlackBerry Tour 9630 battery life: you can use following tips to extend your BlackBerry Tour 9630 battery life:
* Turn off BlackBerry Tour connection to a wireless network when you are not in a wireless coverage area.
* Switch your vibrating notifications to sound notifications or LED notifications, lower the volume of your sound notifications, or select a shorter ring tone.
* Turn off the flash in the camera.
* Set your BlackBerry Tour 9630 phone to turn on and turn off automatically.
* Charge your BlackBerry Tour regularly.
* Keep your battery connections clean. Every few months, use a cotton swab or dry cloth to clean the metal contacts on the battery and the phone.
* Set backlighting to remain on for a shorter period of time and lower its brightness.
* Delete the original message when you send a reply on BlackBerry Tour.
* Send a message to multiple contacts using Add To, Add Cc, or Add Bcc.
* Close third-party applications from the application menu when you are finished with them.
* Change your browser options for animated graphics so that they repeat less often on web pages.